Default MB Quart black box remotes WRC-S2

Would anyone happen two know how many wired remotes the MB Quart black box will support? I have a 2010 Outback V which came with the black box main unit which is connected to a main controller which is in the glove box, it also has a WRC-S2 wired remote at the drivers console. I bought the (Y) splitter cable and another WRC-S2 remote for the transom. It was working just fine for about a week and now all three displays are blank. When I unplug the new remote the other two work just fine. Just wondering is anyone else has run into this issue.
    Get Outside!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2high View Post
    Would anyone happen two know how many wired remotes the MB Quart black box will support? I have a 2010 Outback V which came with the black box main unit which is connected to a main controller which is in the glove box, it also has a WRC-S2 wired remote at the drivers console. I bought the (Y) splitter cable and another WRC-S2 remote for the transom. It was working just fine for about a week and now all three displays are blank. When I unplug the new remote the other two work just fine. Just wondering is anyone else has run into this issue.
    i have 3 on my boat.. 1 direct and the other 2 have a y harness

2 are wrc-p
    1 wrc-s2

So did your boat come from the factory with all three remotes or did you add one? Im guessing I have a loose connection causing my issues. The remote issue started after rough water crossing. Prior to that is was working just fine.
    Get Outside!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2high View Post
    So did your boat come from the factory with all three remotes or did you add one? Im guessing I have a loose connection causing my issues. The remote issue started after rough water crossing. Prior to that is was working just fine.
    came from factory like that

Talking Problem solved!

Thanks for the information. I ordered a new "Y" cable and now the head unit driver and transom remotes are all working fine. Guessing there was a broken pin in one of the plugs or a damaged wire???
    Get Outside!!!