Hybrid View

Default Coming From A Lousy Jet Boat

I was visiting a boat show last weekend and had the opportunity to check out the latest Moomba has to offer. I left very impressed with value proposition these boats have. I'm a pretty serious wakeboarder, and I have spent a lot of time behind my uncle's Mastercraft. He swears by his boat and says that I am better off with a used Mastercraft than a new Moomba. I have been down the used boat road. I currently own a Yamaha jet boat that I am pretty sick of. I am looking for a solid wakeboard boat, but I don't want anything over 21 ft. (I have to park it in my small garage.) I was really impressed with the look and features of the Gravity Games LSV. Does anyone own one that could attest to the performance and reliability? Thanks!

Default Mobius LSV

Yes and Yes and Yes!!!!!
    I purchased a 2002 mobius LSV last year.
    So far I love every thing about it and the dealer has been nothing short of great!
    I have the 320hp efi. 3 bag ballast, wakeplate and pretty much the works!! Just learning to wakeboard but the wake adjustment is awsome.
    I have the swingaway double axle trailer and it fits perfectly in my garage!
    Any questions just ask.
    [email protected]
    JimLSV02