Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 3 Cruise Control Options for 2011, What are the differences?

• Cruise - Digital (Standard)
      This is the new name for "Moomba Cruise" I'm guessing - is there any difference from what I have in my '08?

• Cruise - Digital Pro with Display ($495)

• Cruise - Zero Off GPS ($1,295)

Does anyone have any dash pictures of any/all of the cruise options? I'm thinking I'd want Zero Off in a new boat, but I'm curious what the Digital Pro with Display looks like?
    2013 Outback V

To my knowledge they have not change from a 2010 to 2011, download a 2010 manual,

Pg 36 image and info for the Digital (Moomba Cruise). Pg 57 for image and info the Digital Pro (DP) and Zero Off GPS

We have the DP and love it.

Ahhh that is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!!!
    2013 Outback V

i had a 03 LSV with perfect pass pro. i just traded it in on a '11 LSV with digital cruise pro. im anxious to get the boat to see how they compare.

Quote Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
    i had a 03 LSV with perfect pass pro. i just traded it in on a '11 LSV with digital cruise pro. im anxious to get the boat to see how they compare.
    I had an '02 OB LSV with PP and they function the same but better... no server motor..

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    • Cruise - Digital (Standard)
      This is the new name for "Moomba Cruise" I'm guessing - is there any difference from what I have in my '08?

• Cruise - Digital Pro with Display ($495)

• Cruise - Zero Off GPS ($1,295)

Does anyone have any dash pictures of any/all of the cruise options? I'm thinking I'd want Zero Off in a new boat, but I'm curious what the Digital Pro with Display looks like?
    Ian you hunting for a new Moomba, How's the knee these days, any snowboarding?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I think I'd buy a new Outback if I can strike the right deal with the dealer! I figure if im going to do it I need to before I give L this ring, once she has that im sure my big purchases will be limited to baby furniture and wedding stuff!

Knee is getting there, no snowboarding yet; I'm debating on hitting the snow in late March (we have a trip planned) but not sure if I want to risk it so close to water season!
    2013 Outback V

If you are running the course and want the "best", then go with ZO. If you don't run the course or you aren't looking to compete, then one of the others is probably the way to go. Also, since ZO is GPS based, it has some minor issues when used in rivers (the current).
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I just had perfect pass put in my '05 outback. Pick the boat up tomorrow. Can't wait. Talking about 70 maybe by next weekend. Can't wait to see how PP works. GPS but servo controlled. Hopefully it will be great.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    I just had perfect pass put in my '05 outback. Pick the boat up tomorrow. Can't wait. Talking about 70 maybe by next weekend. Can't wait to see how PP works. GPS but servo controlled. Hopefully it will be great.
    jmb - My wife, son, and I may be in Tuscaloosa the last week of March. Sure would like to see that perfect pass in operation. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles