View Poll Results: Will you be attending the 2011 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam at Bethy Creek?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 40.00%
  • No

5 50.00%
  • Maybe

1 10.00%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

yes, since im back offshore and not in Oklahoma my summer has opened up alot more.

How does July 15-17 work for everyone? Basically just one month later
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

That would definatly be better for me. Our wakeboarding team at Tarleton only does one contest a year and its on memorial day weekend at Lake Texoma. With my new job I'm not sure how cool they would be about taking two weekends off so close together. I'm not even sure I will be able to get off for the contest.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

^ Where on texoma is said contest? I am going to be down there that weekend (big gathering at platter) and would love to watch some wakeboarding.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Awesome, well I will call and change my reservation to that weekend then. I suggest that yall make your reservations ASAP. 02 Outback is staying with me but he sold his boat so he will be right on mine.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Are any of yall going to try to make the Texoma trip for memorial?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I'm guessing Mill Creek Marina is where it will be held. That's where it was last year, I'm told. I'm gonna have make sure I can get off for the bethy creek get together before I make a reservation. But I'm just gonna do the tent camping thing so hopefully those spots don't fill up too fast.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    ^ Where on texoma is said contest? I am going to be down there that weekend (big gathering at platter) and would love to watch some wakeboarding.
    Red Bull Boarder Wars....... Mill Creek Marina

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114939078528546

Debating on making the trip down from the Tulsa area for this one.
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Nice... i didn't know there ws a contest out there. Would love to hang out and watch. I am sure the rest of the group wold enjoy as well.

All is welcome for Memorial day. Should be a great time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2004 Supra Launch

Acme 913 Prop
    WS420, L5 kicker sub, JL/Kicker Amps
    4 Polk mm in Roswell, 6 Kicker in boats
    3000# Ballast

I'm a little late getting in on this, but thought I'd offer up some suggestions for you.
    I'm in Austin and go out on Travis and Austin regularly. For an event like this, I'd highly suggest the north end of Lake Travis so you can ride the Pedernales River. There's not much traffic up this way because it's a haul from the party coves. On a Saturday, you can ride the river all day long and not have any issues with rough water. It's the best spot near Austin. There's also 3 boat ramps within the vicinity. You can put in at Camp Pedernales which puts you right in the area where the river runs into Travis. You can use the ramp at Pace Bend park, huge park with great camping areas. Or you can put in at Gloster Bend, this is where I typically go because it's on the north side where I live. The others require driving all the way through south Austin.
    Only problem with Gloster Bend is there's no boat dock, but it's only a 5 minute ride to get on the Pedernales from there. After dropping the boat in and parking the trailer, you have to swim out to the boat. I got a little too close here last year and hit my prop on the edge of the ramp after the lake levels had dropped. I won't use this ramp when the lake level is below 670.

Wherever you guys decide, I'll do my best to make it. If you also want to get out of Central Texas, look at Lake Amistad. My all time favorite lake. It's a drive, but it feels like a vacation out there.

Quote Originally Posted by pickle311 View Post
    I'm a little late getting in on this, but thought I'd offer up some suggestions for you.
    I'm in Austin and go out on Travis and Austin regularly. For an event like this, I'd highly suggest the north end of Lake Travis so you can ride the Pedernales River. There's not much traffic up this way because it's a haul from the party coves. On a Saturday, you can ride the river all day long and not have any issues with rough water. It's the best spot near Austin. There's also 3 boat ramps within the vicinity. You can put in at Camp Pedernales which puts you right in the area where the river runs into Travis. You can use the ramp at Pace Bend park, huge park with great camping areas. Or you can put in at Gloster Bend, this is where I typically go because it's on the north side where I live. The others require driving all the way through south Austin.
    Only problem with Gloster Bend is there's no boat dock, but it's only a 5 minute ride to get on the Pedernales from there. After dropping the boat in and parking the trailer, you have to swim out to the boat. I got a little too close here last year and hit my prop on the edge of the ramp after the lake levels had dropped. I won't use this ramp when the lake level is below 670.

Wherever you guys decide, I'll do my best to make it. If you also want to get out of Central Texas, look at Lake Amistad. My all time favorite lake. It's a drive, but it feels like a vacation out there.

Thanks for the suggestion and I will see about maybe hitting that up next year but for this even I have already made my nonrefundable deposit at Bethy Creek and I think some guys were looking forward to trying out the cable park. If I ever head up there to travis though maybe you can show me around the lake?
    David