View Poll Results: Will you be attending the 2011 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam at Bethy Creek?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 40.00%
  • No

5 50.00%
  • Maybe

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Can you get flat water on travis on a weekend? I would like to take the boat somewhere with decently clear water for once i'm just worried about dragging the boat that far and not being able to find any good water to board.
    Last edited by bzubke1; 02-08-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Yes but it is a bit tricky.

We wakeboard on Saturday and Sunday mornings before 10, then surf until noon, then hit the party coves. Usually around 5 you can wakeboard again. We usually don't even plan on wakeboarding between 10 and 5 on weekends, then if we get lucky and find a calm stretch it is a bonus.

The later in the summer the calmer it gets. June is rougher than July due to more people on the lake and a bit more wind.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

well we could plan for july but it will be hotter outside so i was thinking june would be more comfortable. i would like to include everyone that i can so travis sounds good to me since you dont have a trailer.

any good places to camp out at travis?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I know you can camp at pace bend park on travis. My vote goes for the trinity. Every thread on wakeworld for the best places to ride in texas always has the trinity as one of the best places to ride any time of year and they have a cable park. I guess it just depends what everyone wants to do. If people want to mostly party and socialize Travis is probably the best, but if it's pure riding you're after i don't think you can beat the trinity and the brazos.

http://indianlodge.com/ This is a resort on the brazos.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...hlight=trinity

Last edited by bzubke1; 02-08-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

To those of yall that don't mind driving and are looking for GREAT water. Don't forget brostock on Bull Shoals is late June.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

well i don't know the skill level of everyone but i know for sure you are a way better rider than me since i have only been up on a wake board one haha. im not too concerned with hard core riding for myself since i am not very good. i am just more interested in going out and having a good time no matter where we go. i tend to lean towards travis just so we can include skylar but at the same time i dont want you or anyone else to not come because you want better boarding water. livingston is great for me since it is so much closer to where i live haha. im not picky about where tho, just when.

so far it looks like this

bzubke1-a river, possibly trinity at livingston
    skylar18- travis, does not have a trailer
    rdlangston13- where ever the beer is
    you da man-??
    dusty2221-??
    KG's Supra24-??
    CMTaylor777- ??
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Bethy Creek Resort on the Trinity River is a great place to have a reunion. Tige and Centurion both have their reunions there each year. The owner Randall Vincent Jr. is an avid wakeboarder and has cabins to stay in as well as full hook up camping sites. I am the co-owner of ERC Wakeboard cables and he has one of our 2 tower systems at the campsite set up on a private lake with obstacles. I am sure he would give special rates to the group for the weekend. There is a big pavilion for get togethers. You wont find any better water to board on in Texas than the Trinity River. It is miles of smooth water all day long. It is definitely worth chcking out.

you da man, what do you think about bethy creek??
    David

im going to try to make the memorial day supra meet. g/f gets off at midnight friday. so not sure on traveling plans.

I am interested in an event depending on location. I am in Houston so I am not sure about the trip to Lake Travis - even though it's a wonderful lake.

I would really be interested in Bethy Creek. I've never been but I heard the water is great out there at Trinity.