Default How do you adjust the Spedo

Just seeing if any of you guys know how to adjust the spedo. I think my boat is a little hot, when I compare my boat in the course compare to my bodies. I have a 2006 outback w/ the paddle wheel on the hull of the boat. Of course I would have to check speed by either using gps or timing in course.
    Matt Glenn

On the back of mine, 2006 LSV, there is a little silver dial mounted under the dash. I turn it one way to slow it down and the other to speed it up. So hopefully that helps you some. The dial was mounted pretty much up by the speedometer but on the back side of the dash.
    2006 Mobius LSV

on my 08 LSV that speedo adjustment know is to the left of the steering wheel under the dash, just stick my hand under and feel for it as I cant say I've ever seen it and I've only adjusted it once when we were doing the prop testing with Ed last year.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glenn View Post
    Just seeing if any of you guys know how to adjust the spedo.
    I suppose you just pull a little on the waistband just like with boardshorts. Ask Ed though; he might know.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I suppose you just pull a little on the waistband just like with boardshorts. Ask Ed though; he might know.
    That's funny. I don't care who you are. Hahahahaha.
    2006 Mobius LSV