Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yep, tire hit the fender and pushed it in. Excessively large speed bumps at a faster than normal speed???? Cut a turn too tight and hit a curb??? Drive the route again and check it out.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    another variable to add to the mystery...

someone hit your trailer while parked at a ramp parking lot and you never noticed till now?

I had that happen, went down to the storage area where I keep my boat and the starboard fender had a small dent.

I think someone backed their whatever into my trailer
    Do you reckon a regular body shop would do the repair work for this sort of thing or would I have to go to a trailer joint?
    2009 Outback V

Just unbolt the fender and take it to the body shop and have it fixed, no need for the boat to sit at the bodyshop
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I had my fender fixed this fall when someone backed into the front of the fender. One body shop doesn't do trailers but another one did. The estimate was to replace the fender (single axel) but the fender is welded on and I had the boat on the trailer but I loaded it away from that fender but it was still too close for a cutting torch. They did a fanastic job of straightening it out and it was much worse than what you have. The problem is one fender looks much better than the other and is obvious with the boat off the trailer. It still cost me the deductable and it was a $1,000 total to do the work. Personally, I would try to pull it out myself and use some touch up paint if needed.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

You can also just buy a new fender for a couple hundred off the boat-mate site. Then take it to the body shop get it sprayed. Then re-bolt it shouldn't be more then 500 i think
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Thought I would post up , it won't make you feel any better but here goes. We were leaving for lake powell one time with the boat and had to make a stop for something . Anyway we were leaving the store and turning onto the main street. I stopped the rig kind of in the middle of the street so I could swing it to make a right turn. Did the turn , was driving down the street and my friend says " I think you hit a car with the boat trailer" . Well I didn't feel it nor did I look in the right hand mirror on the truck when I turned. No one got a citation and we continued on . It did dent the fender but not too bad. Never did fix it and sold the boat to buy my current Moomba.
    Jim
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Ahhh HAAA now i know who owns the Moomba that hit me a couple years ago. Dammit man i had to drop 80 bucks for a new turn signal because i tried to squeeze past you.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Oh yea right...
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..