Default multi depth finder power hookup

this is for my little fishing boat.

I have 2 depth/fish finders-one at the helm and the other up front. Bass boat style. Question is can I take and run both power wires to one wire going to the battery.Plan to put in a inline fuse for each unit. I looked at a small fuse box but I dont plan on adding any other electronics so if I dont need a fuse box I dont want to buy one.

thanks
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    this is for my little fishing boat.

I have 2 depth/fish finders-one at the helm and the other up front. Bass boat style. Question is can I take and run both power wires to one wire going to the battery.Plan to put in a inline fuse for each unit. I looked at a small fuse box but I dont plan on adding any other electronics so if I dont need a fuse box I dont want to buy one.

thanks
    I did that on my stratos, I have 3 HDS units and the lss-1. I basically used a large gauge wire from the battery to the cockpit then into a relay out of that relay I pulled 4 wires fused them and they go to each unit. I use the accessory switch to activate the relay. Those units draw less than 3 amps each...

Thanks, glad to know I'm on the right pathway
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Put a bussbar or terminal trip somewhere, run your large gauge from the batt to it then takeoff your two power wires fused inline to each depth finder.
    2007 Mobius LSV