Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engine light on

Default Engine light on

The engine light came on after 1.5 h, all parameters are OK, oil level fine, default detected with smooth running. I expect to check with computer and dedicated software next week but looking for any one having same experience.

As long as you dont mean the light on the lower panel is on when your are less then 1200 RPMS. Thats normal.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by Tro View Post
    The engine light came on after 1.5 h, all parameters are OK, oil level fine, default detected with smooth running. I expect to check with computer and dedicated software next week but looking for any one having same experience.
    It always helps when you do a post asking a question like this that you include the year and model of the engine.
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines
    "Power to the Sport"

Sorry, it's a LSV 2007 and light stays on whatever the RPM.

mine was on for a hour or so the first time i took my boat out after i bought it used. it went off tho and never came back on??
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

That happens in my car. I keep a roll of electrical tape in the center console so I can tear a piece off and put it over the light on the dash when that happens.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

so i took her out this weekend and the check engine came on first thing we we fired it up and stayed on but about about 3 ignition cycles and then turned off. then the next morning it came on again for a few ignition cycles and then went off...all parameters were good on the gauges and it ran like a champ...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Did you ever solve this?

I have the same issue with my 08 xlv gg, light was on all last year and I just put her in the water yesterday, surprise still on!! boat works fine tho, some computer glitch i suspect

Is this a Cat engine ? how many hours ? Are you original owner ?