Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Well, I'm not much of a slalom guy anymore but I may have to give it a go. My oldest daughter will hit you up for a pull, I'm sure.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Definately.

So how many boats are we up to? How many typically show up every year?
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Cham, Gad to hear your planing on making it. This is a 2nd for what's being planned-minijam/camping weekend. The last Jamboree was a dealership sponsered event and there were around 30 boat loads of peeps. I dont think we will see those numbers this year. Not exactly sure at this point on the numbers but think were at about 6 boats with Wolfeman131 and family from Georgia coming without there boat and hitching a ride with us or Kaneboats.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 02-09-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Last time we did the central FL mini- camp jam there were just 3 boats but it was in April (2009) and a little cool out. Still had lots of fun. Think we ended up on Lake Harris.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Did you count me in on that boat count?????

I've been talking to Drew trying to work out accomidations. The wifes idea of "camping" is a hotel without room service!!!

Todd

Do you have a list of who is going?

Moombadaze boat
    Kaneboats boat
    Ed G boat
    Cham ??
    Wolfeman131 no boat
    11 Outback V boat
    Last edited by 11 Outback V; 02-09-2011 at 11:15 AM.

That looks pretty complete to me so far. Maxpower is a possibility too, I think.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Reads like the list I had in my mind. Very slim possibility of the people who bought my old boat being there-but if they do make it I'll be shocked. Btw they sold the boat last summer and its back up for sale with double hrs on it a year later
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Just realized who 11 Outback V is. Todd, we are going to put you to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a post about him from another area:
    . . .
    Outback V is down in Florida land.... So, ya, it's a bit of a drive for him.

The install job he's been working on is pretty damn first class. He's a big league 20 year experience installer.
    . . .

Brian
    Exile Audio
    . . .

We may have to add a mini "Tech and Tune" event to the show. I know Stacy and I can use all the help we can get.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    The install job he's been working on is pretty damn first class. He's a big league 20 year experience installer.

We may have to add a mini "Tech and Tune" event to the show. I know Stacy and I can use all the help we can get.
    Help for me is right. I know I can get the amps mounted, wires ran, speakers installed, but tuneing will be interesting

Ive been lucky enough to see some photos of his work--Its clean and simple. I think were going to try and get some photo's up of his work tonight.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Brian once was open to a tech & tune here in Orlando.
    In a email Brain showed some interest in making the Sinlair jam in Georga this summer
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold