Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    So were about a 50 yards away and Charlie guns it and all you can hear is Drew laughing
    I had to check the tach to see if the engine was still running, I couldn't hear it over Drew
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    LOL, I was as shocked as you were. All the kids were swimming around us and I mentioned how far my swim for a beer was going to be. So your son spoke up and said you want me to bring it over for you? I said "if you're feeling like swimming go for it" (in my head I'm thinking he was going to swim it back, obviously we weren't on the same page).

So a few minutes later someone said "hey, is that kid going to drive your boat" I said "no, he asked me if he could swim it back over". We then see him jump into the drivers seat. I can't remember who was next to me at the time (maybe Ed?) both tried yelling to get his attention but he was too far away to hear us. Thank god he was easy on the throttle, she likes to get up and go in a hurry and that could have been bad for all of us, but he did a great job. Nice little Jr captian you've got there
    At the risk of stating the obvious, I think this is good time to remind everyone to please take the keys out of the ignition and hide them if there are kids around and there is not going to be an adult in the boat. I am glad that nothing bad happened but the potential was there.

Anyway, looks like you all had a great time. Hope we can do one in the NW this summer and more than 3 boats will show up

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    At the risk of stating the obvious, I think this is good time to remind everyone to please take the keys out of the ignition and hide them if there are kids around and there is not going to be an adult in the boat. I am glad that nothing bad happened but the potential was there.

Anyway, looks like you all had a great time. Hope we can do one in the NW this summer and more than 3 boats will show up

Al
    Good advise on the keys-as Im guilty of leaving them in all the time to.

oh-Last year we had 3 boats, this was 5, next year ???
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart