Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

No dogs this trip, dont want to risk them being dinner.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ed, let me know which sunday you want to cruise the canals/lakes in the fishin boat.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

May 1st works best for me . 15th need to be getting stuff ready and get the boat and truck cleaned up.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Not a lot of rain in the next 10 days or so. Wouldn't mind seeing a nice 2-3 day rain down there -- during the week of course.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

30 days till the 2011 Central Florida MiniJam. Time to start making my list of all the crap I have to bring like beer, tent, beer, ice, sleeping bags, beer, chicken wings, beer, the boat, beer, and, of course, some Yuengling.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

30 days-is that all. Man time has been flying by. I've only got 2 maybe 3 days free between now and then to do some surfing.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Had a great day hanging with Ed cruising thru the lakes and canals. We made it all the way thru to the last lake (lousia) with no major issues-hit sandy bottom once on our way and on the way back hit a stump or something that was about 2 feet under--this was on the last canal/river area. We both felt its not worth trying to make it all the way with prop damage fears-but we can get to a small lake as long as the levels stay the same that is protected and we'll just raft up there for lunch then get back to surfing/wakeboard after lunch on the big lakes.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

OK, so it's now 17 days away. Daughter #2 just tried out and made middle school cheerleading. She is a captain. Congrats. Today we were informed there is a mandatory cheer clinic on Sat., 5/21. I have had it up to the friggin' eyebrows with cheer crap conflicting with weekday plans, weekend plans, summer plans, etc. I'm about to pull the plug on the whole thing for both of them. Never mind the $2500 per kid per year on tumbling and gymnastics classes, cheer camps, travel, uniforms, shoes, poms, bags, camp clothes, practice uniforms, bodysuits, socks, jackets, embroidering, etc.

I planned and booked that weekend back in what? February?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

So, I'm guessing that your leaving her and D behind . . .

We can help with the boat & other kiddos!

No, sir. This is a family event that was planned back in Jan. I am leaving cheer behind.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!