Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

dead serious. it beats a extra 440 sack laying on the floor any day. plus i dont have to get out of my seat to get the pump and sack etc. its all built in.
    and im too lazy to plumb the fly high "integrated bow sack"
    im a lazy sombitch

havent done anything yet, who knows before its all over i may decide to do it the right way.

I took the 750's out of the lockers because I'm not that into surfing. If you fill the Gravity three full and then put one of the 750's across the bow seats and another in the main seating area the wake is crazy big. I don't use the 750 in the main seating area often because I don't have an upgraded prop and it takes a while to plane. I triend so many different ballast setups and this is my favorite wake and easiest to set up. I guarantee you'll love it. The pic shows how I place the 750 in the bow, I made a little stand to take some weight off the cushions. An integrated bow sac is definatley on my to do list. But for now using the non plumbed fat sac and a tsunami pump isn't too much of a hassle, I just start to fill it while I'm getting the rope and everything else ready.
    Last edited by bzubke1; 01-26-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
    havent done anything yet, who knows before its all over i may decide to do it the right way.
    Ok, I'm sensing there is a chance to influence so I'm going to jump on it.

Think of it this way... If the dealer told you he could dramatically improve the wake of your new $45k boat with a mere $500 dollars, wouldn't you do it? That bow sac will do infinitely more for the wake than some extra lbs in the ski locker. Not only that, but without that weight in the bow you won't be able to fill the 750s in back past 500 lbs without the wake getting steep and squishy. Plus do you really want some gargantuan fat sac hanging out the open door of your ski locker on your brand new boat?!

Get the bow sac!!!

I'm not buying the lazy excuse either given your willingness to custom fabricate a bimini.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I'm not buying the lazy excuse either given your willingness to custom fabricate a bimini.
    That's what I was thinking! Nobody's lazier than I am and I'm considering an IBS. (I already have irritable bowel syndrome so I'm talking about the bow sac.)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Stang--great colors your picking. Why not see if you can get a 4th pump installed
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    That's what I was thinking! Nobody's lazier than I am and I'm considering an IBS. (I already have irritable bowel syndrome so I'm talking about the bow sac.)
    Ha! Well you know what I'm going to say... do it!

Did I mention that sometimes I use only the IBS and no other ballast? Like if it's a little chilly we'll have everyone sit in the cabin area, close off the bow, and just fill the bow sac.

you guys arent gonna let me take the easy way out are ya...
    ive got a very unmotivated work ethic as ive gotten older...

well see, i think the bow sack was cheaper anyway.

in my 03 we NEVER used the rear sack for wakeboarding at all. but it was a foot shorter than the new model.
    we used the ski locker 400, then piled another 440 external sack on the floor right above the locker. wake was money. but again, it had almost 1700 square inches less hull area.

Whoa whoa whoa Cory. Too lazy? Look at your bimini bro...lazy my ass. Then again, I've seen you go to the lake to wakeboard but you never get wet...too busy towing Audrey, "one more time", "one more time", "one more time" x50

All those pics show is that technique beats a great wake any day. Me, I need a great wake cuz I got no technique.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!