Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Show

Default Boat Show

Getting ready to leave for the Birmingham Boat Show. Looking forward to it but can't buy one. Guess I'll be sticking with the 05 Outback.

jmb - Please report back after the Birmingham show. Good? Bad? Big? Little? SC dealers on site with products on display? I'm pretty interested right now in all things 'Bama. We may be learning how to end every conversation with "Roll Tide" and living in Space Camp town. Thanks. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I think the boat show was a little small. Did not see any Skiers Choice people, just the skiers marine folks. Master craft did not have but 5 boats there and none had the new electric folding tower. There were 4 Moomba's. I noticed one section of the of the building that used to show boats in it was not even open telling me the number of dealers has reduced down. Baja and Fountain boats were not there this year. Let me know if you want to know anything more.

Jack

Default Birmingham

Dang,

I was there Sat and Sunday. Sorry I missed you. It was a great show. 5 Moombas displayed and 3 Supras!

Any Pictures???
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater

I was there on Sunday. Talked with Rick Tinker from the factory for a good 20-30 minutes!! Wish I could have bought a new one, but have about 2-3 years to go. The show looked a little smaller than last year. I fealt that Moomba and Supra were represented well. They had all of the models I wanted to see. M-Craft had a small section this year without any of their super outrageous boats. Nautique had their usual huge floor space with what looked like every model in the lineup. They even discounted one from 106k to 101k!! I may have turned my buddy that went with me. He is a Bu owner and was super impressed with the build quality and price of the Moombas. He said next summer may be a Moomba. That will make 3 that I have converted.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Baja and Fountain boats were not there this year. Let me know if you want to know anything more.

Jack

After reading the above I realized that there were no "off shore" type boats. Usually there are a few fountain, formula and baja boats, but none this year. I like looking at all of the bling they put on those things. Pluse seeing a 28' boat with twin supercharged 502s always makes me smile!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Everyone posting about the boat show is making me mad for not being able to attend one! This weekend in the boat show in Oklahoma City but I am on call all weekend and cant afford to drive 2 hours out there.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I always skip the one here which I have dubbed "The FISHIN' Boat Show".
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Everyone posting about the boat show is making me mad for not being able to attend one! This weekend in the boat show in Oklahoma City but I am on call all weekend and cant afford to drive 2 hours out there.

Dallas is coming up, hit that one up!