Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

well ive been invited to this by two different people on different sites. i guess i need to try to make it.

best part is this friday i leave to trade in my 03 LSV on a built to my order '11 LSV
    i cant wait to get assembly line pics

i second the motion to make this NOT on amatuer weekend (memorial day)
    lakes are a nightmare and unrideable. and can get unsafe as well.
    Last edited by STANG KILLA SS; 01-25-2011 at 07:33 PM.

if i am off for memorial day i will see what i can do about making it up there! i just have no idea how my schedule is going to be as of right now.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Just to bring this up to the top, any of you Texas moomba guys planning on coming up for the day or weekend aside from Stang?

I'll be at mill creek from friday til sunday. Might try and cruise over where yall are at.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Come on Stang..I cant believe your buying your 3rd boat in what 2-yrs?? That Moomba didnt last long?? I forgot what your first boat was?? Jet
    89' Comp Resto:
    http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8193

Riding and Mod pic's:
    http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=86

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-PPI Amps 1750 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Hey Jet,

When you going to post up your rebuild pics over here? I was following you and the other fella on the Supra Board during his rebuild. Last I saw he had his floor down and it looked like he was breezing along.

How is yours coming??
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Sure I can post some up monday or so. Progress is SLOW, as soon as it warmed up my business blew up, the kids sports schedule blew up and so did my friends calling me to go do stuff,lol. Im back on it though, I bought Dustys Roswell/Kryp hlcd's, new steering wheel, amps, sub and shiny new speaker rings and Im halfway done with my DIY Z5 bimini, and dual battery box and I have someone working on a DIY wedge too! The left side floor is torn out and ready to go back in and then the right side should go much faster. Thanks for asking and I will post up some pics later. heading to Texoma for the weekend. See ya, Jet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    89' Comp Resto:
    http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8193

Riding and Mod pic's:
    http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=86

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-PPI Amps 1750 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Sure I can post some up monday or so. Progress is SLOW, as soon as it warmed up my business blew up, the kids sports schedule blew up and so did my friends calling me to go do stuff,lol. Im back on it though, I bought Dustys Roswell/Kryp hlcd's, new steering wheel, amps, sub and shiny new speaker rings and Im halfway done with my DIY Z5 bimini, and dual battery box and I have someone working on a DIY wedge too! The left side floor is torn out and ready to go back in and then the right side should go much faster. Thanks for asking and I will post up some pics later. heading to Texoma for the weekend. See ya, Jet
    Hey at least business is going well for ya! Could be the other way around.

Yeah, I started reading that thread of the work you and the other guy are doing and its awesome. It's crazy to think, these boats are going to be BETTER than they were when they were made all those years ago. Tough but fulfilling I bet.

You'll love those Krypts. I have heard them on other boats and they sound awesome.

Keep us updated and don't be a stranger. I guess Dusty let you know the Moomba board is where its at huh?
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden