Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yeah im sure that was funny to watch. makes on hell of a splash too i bet. id have to try it with shoes on first, work my way up to full barefoot

ill try if i had a chance but im not installing a boom on my boat and im not running 43 mph in it either. 350 V8 at 5,000 rpm...no thanks
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Smile

I/We learned many years ago behind a 16 ft Invader with 150hp outboard.We cheated at first wearing running shoes as well. We learned starting deepwater sitting on a kneeboard. It is was one of the coolest sensations once i was able to make a coplete loop/run without falling.
    As for the falls ,OUCH. falling at 40mph Hurts big time. We eventually learned there is even a correct way to let go to minimize the end crashes as well.
    OH the good old days!!!!
    07 Outback DD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    ill try if i had a chance but im not installing a boom on my boat and im not running 43 mph in it either. 350 V8 at 5,000 rpm...no thanks
    Booms are pretty quick to install and remove. They are not a permanent install.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

I was pretty paranoid about taking a twig through my foot or ripping a toe off on something but the guy who was schooling us said you really won't feel anything little hitting you going that fast over the water - and we didn't. Shoes would have been interesting though.

I couldn't have done it without the boom AND of course the super padded wetsuit...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...