Thread: Airguide Speedo

Default Airguide Speedo

Hello,
    I recently had to replace one of my Speedo's on my boat and though a comedy of errors I ended up with two new ones (Still had to pay for both )

So I don't need the one that's in my boat now. The guage itself works perfectly but there are some minor cracks on the bottom of the lens. I had my boat out last weekend with the GPS and it matched the GPS speeds exactly.

I've seen them sell on ebay for $250+ new so I'm asking $125 for this one plus shipping.

Thanks
    Last edited by cham; 01-08-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Try buying a working one. I did, they are impossible to find and when a new one hits the market they go for close to $300

Bump, I'll take $100 and I'll include two. One that works perfectly and a second that works but leaks (needs new diaphram). Buyer to pay shipping.

After sitting on a waiting list for 3 or 4 months I get this email from Classic Boatworks

Charlie,

I think I have two of the gauges you are looking for coming in today or Monday.

I won’t be sure until I have them in hand.

If you are interested I will sell one for $227.00 plus $10.00 shipping for a quick sale.

They will sell in the $250 to $275 range.

Thank you,

Dean

Classic Boatworks

www.classicboatwork.com

I'm telling you, if your speedo goes out go ahead and lube up. It's gonna sting.

As much as I enjoy my Airguide Speedos and their dependability (sarcasm), I think I would spend the extra money and get something of higher technology. Airguide went away for a reason.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Post Airguide wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    Try buying a working one. I did, they are impossible to find and when a new one hits the market they go for close to $300

Bump, I'll take $100 and I'll include two. One that works perfectly and a second that works but leaks (needs new diaphram). Buyer to pay shipping.
    Cham,
    I'm a member over on the Supra Forum. Been looking for a long time for an Airguide speedo. I have an original like yours except it has the other hand for wake speed with the Airguide logo. I had found a supra logo one for free except it is pretty faded but works excellent. Second hand broke too this past summer.
    Now I know you are the guy who got the ones I wanted from Classic. I had contacted them too. But anyway, found two in Australia and had them shipped. They are NOS but have website acrosss front where logo should be. How funny!! A website for a company that no longer exists. They are mint though and dated 2001.
    Now I search and find yours. I could actually take the one you have (if you still have it up for sale and marry the lens from these new ones. I only paid $300 for both, but you got the better looking ones. Let me know if $100 is still up for grabs. Thanks. This may be my only option to find two matching units I like.
    Thx.
    Daniel

Ever heard of a PM? (Not just being a wisea$$, if you don't know how to do this and need help just send me a PM!)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sent you a PM ngavdba

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Ever heard of a PM? (Not just being a wisea$$, if you don't know how to do this and need help just send me a PM!)
    What's your deal? Been on the Supra Forum longer than you've been on this one. Sound like a wiseass. It's a thread about a speedo. That's what I posted about. I addressed it to Cham anyway, not you. Get over yourself!