Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update on the new model OJ prop installed last year. That did the trick. Smooth out the wake for barefooting and increased mph to 43 to 44 for barefooting.

cheaper than forced induction and keeps the engine intact as-is. win-win if you ask me..

congrats..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by barefooterh2o View Post
    Update on the new model OJ prop installed last year. That did the trick. Smooth out the wake for barefooting and increased mph to 43 to 44 for barefooting.
    What a ripoff, I wait over a year and all you did was change the prop?!?!? I am expecting a SC or at least a turbo. I mean every jackhole with a GSXR has a turbo on his motorcycle, you should have something on your boat.

I'm glad that worked out for you. Still, 46-47 mph would be nice.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Well if you want more speed , just get a new strut with a lower angle on it, then lower your engine to align up and make sure you have a wake plate to prevent porpoising. Its the inherent design that helps to limit top end on these boats. Reducing the thrust angle , will reduce the drag and increase top end speed. Make sure you still have clearance for the prop to hull as well.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug