Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Looks great Nate cant wait to hear it and feel it. Holler if you guys need a extra after this weekend. Looks like the weather might get nice sooner this year. Been a lot of sunshine lately.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Looks like you have had a couple big sub setups in and out of there. Gotta be at the top now. That thing is HUGE!!! I'm blown away by the size.

off topic .. I saw the integrated bow sac in your in your tag. is that in the side bow cushions? Did you buy it or make it? I would love something like that but haven't seen it before with the playpen .. back on topic. That thing is MASSIVE and prob works as ballast itself!!
    Yea the integrated bow sac is the one that goes under the side cushions of the bow. It is the standard one from fly high that wakemakers sales. I have not installed it yet, but with talking to the guys at wakemakers it will fit just fine and should fill close to full capacity which is 650 lbs.

I have has a couple of big sub setups, but none have sounded as good as this one.
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Looks great Nate cant wait to hear it and feel it. Holler if you guys need a extra after this weekend. Looks like the weather might get nice sooner this year. Been a lot of sunshine lately.
    Hopefully the weather will cooperate one of these weekends. Sunny during the week the rain on weekends, that needs to change real fast.

And a FYI at AWS Matt Radich is the interim service manager again. Thought you would like to know just in case you wanted to check on your swim platform.
    Nate

Dam are you serious? Brain is gone now? Man they change Service Managers faster then i go threw a tank of fuel it seems. I will have to call them later and see whats up i guess. Thanks for the heads up man
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The next service manager will be the 5 since I got my boat. Brian apparently was great at being organized but not so good at knowing the boat industry. Guess he didn't pick up on things fast enough to keep him around. Matt hopes to have a replacement by April 1. But definitely talk to Matt that way both of you know what's going on. He is good at keeping customers in the loop.
    Nate