Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The 2500 makes a difference. It's not required, but it does give more full force impact. Even on that Big12. As good as Mikes boat sounds, the BIG15 will walk on the BIG12 because of the cone area associated with it. It just has more output.

there are a lot of big system upgrades taking place over the winter. I think yesterday alone we shipped 5 BIG15's out. These are not cheap Subwoofers guys.

It would be real fun to listen to them side by side. All these boats will sound a bit different. Yes, even Nubu's too.

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Mike - Kinda funny but at the techntune I thought your 12 had a better overall sound them my 15. Back in November when Brian let me borrow at 2500.1 to figure out what was wrong with my stereo I learned how much a bigger amp can chance how a sub sounds. I never heard the kicker 15 sound so good.

That custom box for your truck sounds great. I need to look into upgrading to an aftermarket sub in my truck too. That factory one sucks, but I am very limited on space. Only area to out one is under the rear seats.

Geez Brian you guys are busy this winter.
    And we can invite NuBu to the testing. He can just play on the river where the Tige likes to play
    Nate

Tige comment just made me spit my coffee on my keyboard. lol I couldnt imagine being nailed by another boat. you guys musta been freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by thesack View Post
    Mike - Kinda funny but at the techntune I thought your 12 had a better overall sound them my 15. Back in November when Brian let me borrow at 2500.1 to figure out what was wrong with my stereo I learned how much a bigger amp can chance how a sub sounds. I never heard the kicker 15 sound so good.

That custom box for your truck sounds great. I need to look into upgrading to an aftermarket sub in my truck too. That factory one sucks, but I am very limited on space. Only area to out one is under the rear seats.

Geez Brian you guys are busy this winter.
    And we can invite NuBu to the testing. He can just play on the river where the Tige likes to play
    Well hold the phone brotha i dindt say your Kicker 15 sounded better i just said it hit lower LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

We will have to get mine, yours and Al's boats together this summer and see who's is the loudest.
    Nah, my system is nowhere near you guys'.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Brian - yeah we were freaking out. Thinking the entire time "oh he sees us, he will turn" then "oh sh*t he is going to hit us". I'm just amazed he lived afterwards. Do not know how we all stayed so calm.

Mike true you didn't but now since I have the Exile setup I gotta tell ya Welcome to Second Place.
    Nate

Al - It just sounded like a good excuse for all of us to meet up on the water one day.
    Nate

What would be cool is to have all three of your boats lined up and see if Al's kid can surf the first bowl, and then jump over to the third boat surf wake. THAT I'd like to see....

-Brian

ps: Ed - step up to solidworks 2011 it is amazing over past versions.

Brian that would be impressive to watch. Would have to make sure it was filmed.
    Nate

Cool

Brian - yeah we were freaking out. Thinking the entire time "oh he sees us, he will turn" then "oh sh*t he is going to hit us". I'm just amazed he lived afterwards. Do not know how we all stayed so calm.

Mike true you didn't but now since I have the Exile setup I gotta tell ya Welcome to Second Place.
    Yea ok well idk about that.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]