Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Heater Group Buy #2

I was checking out the great deal you guys got on the 1st group buy for boat heaters and was seeing if any others would like to start a new group buy for some heaters? I think the 1st group got them for 325-350 or so when they retail for 500. You can check out the heater group buy for 1st group buy info.

I was late last time and would definitly be in this time around. I talked to Dan last time but he siad that there was not enough people for the gb.

Did it actually happen? Or just a few members pay retail?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default ?

I don't know, I just figured it did work. I have a call in to Danny, which was the contact for last group. I will keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Did it actually happen? Or just a few members pay retail?
    It did happen for me, . I was in the first round.

how many people are interested?
    how many do we need?

lets get er done soon

I'm still waiting back from Danny at heater craft to see even if he will do it again. I think the 1st group had at least 10 people. So anyone wanting to get a heater at a great price please respond and once I get word I will reply to post.

I talked to Danny Today and he told me that the 1st buy for the heaters did not really go. He said 3 guys paid and no one else came through. Well he is still up for the group buy for a great deal as long as we have 10 people put in their order and pay him in the week we set. He will not place the orders through with your card until he gets all ten people. I will post the info and price on the heaters when he sends it to me. He said it will be for either 3 vent or 4 vent heaters. It looks like it will be a great price. I will post info wants I get it. So if you guys are into this please let me know. Once you decide your in I will need your Name, email and number so Danny can contact you. Thanks guys

I posted this link to centurion crew forum already and I am in for sure (313 H C) and one other said he would be in. Try posting this on other boat forums for more hits. Maybe Dan could drop the minimum down to 7 since he got 3 three already

He wants 10 people. When we pick a week everyone will call him and place order. However it will not go in to he gets all 10. Last time he gave the discount to the 1st 3 but no one else followed through. I agree we can post this on other forums. Thanks for the help. If you or others you know in please send me a PM with your name, e-mail and phone number. I will get prices soon, but they look great. I think we should be fine in getting enough people. I think we should shoot for around march to place order giving us enough time to get even more then 10 people so we don't get screwed by this falling apart on us if 1 or two fail to order. Thanks