Default SeaDek Delamination

My SeaDek pad, which I purchased when there was a group buy on thru this board 4 or 5 years ago, is starting to delaminate. The two layers are separating from one another. Luckily, it's in small isolated locations at the sharp edges of the lettering, but it has the possibility of getting worse. I spoke with SeaDek last week and they recommended acrylic super glue to fix this. However, I'm not sure if the guy fully understood that it was the layers coming apart and the the pad from the swim deck.

I'm hesitant to use acrylic super glue as it'll harden and not be flexible. Seems like a better fix for this type of delamination would be a superglue that is flexible once cured.

Have any of you guys had this issue before, or have any thoughts?

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

I'd mask the area really well and use spray adhesive. Spray both surfaces and let sit for 5 minutes or so. Then press them together.
    It's pretty flexible and hold up to water and traffic. You can also take a little acetone to clean up any overspray.
    I like the 3M 90 glue.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    My SeaDek pad, which I purchased when there was a group buy on thru this board 4 or 5 years ago, is starting to delaminate. The two layers are separating from one another. Luckily, it's in small isolated locations at the sharp edges of the lettering, but it has the possibility of getting worse. I spoke with SeaDek last week and they recommended acrylic super glue to fix this. However, I'm not sure if the guy fully understood that it was the layers coming apart and the the pad from the swim deck.

I'm hesitant to use acrylic super glue as it'll harden and not be flexible. Seems like a better fix for this type of delamination would be a superglue that is flexible once cured.

Have any of you guys had this issue before, or have any thoughts?

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg
    mine is same age, looks similar
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]