Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default air chairs and sky ski

Anybody have any input on which one to go with.....?

Was looking at the sky ski with the aluminum seat tower that has some flex.... just wondering if its worth the extra 600 bucks.. thx

There are lots of details in this thread:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=9819
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

there is only one ski and that is sky ski. they are day to night depends on your cash flow and what you want out of it. my chair is worth 6000 us. when you get up learn ti ride you will be hooked and trading the chair in for a better one. we were avid water skiers and now all we ride are sky skis. between the 5 people i ride with only one had a air chair and after riding the sky ski sold the air chair and got a b39 launch and loooooves it

thx.

shot you an email.

Get the sky ski!!! You will love it I gurantee it.
    I have a friend that is a dealer if you need anything.

sky ski........and go all the way and get the launch39.....you never see them for sale and there is a reason for that!!!!!
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

You can also piece together a ski and save a little. I bought a used evo seat for around 400, looked brand new.

To you guys who are now avid air chair-ers (not sure what the correct terminology is), how did you get into the sport? Friends? Rentals? And more specifically, does anyone know if I could rent one of these in the Houston area?
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Hey TL7 - I ride a sky ski up on the Upper San Jac (Lake Houston) and the Trinity River up near Huntsville. You can tag along sometime if you want to try it out. I plan on getting back out on the water in March/April as soon as it warms up. PM me sometime.

Not sure about renting one. The best thing to do is find someone who rides and go with them for instructions