Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Ill let Al explain it but i was just helping out as hes busy working or something..

No wait he cant be working cause thats when hes online here LOL.
    Haha! I am actually off all week and went to Meadows again today for some night skiing with the family. Had a great time.

When are you going to let me take you up there??
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Cab- headed up there at noon today with the kido! Maybe we need to do a group trip with Mike! haha! -Brian

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Mike,

It's not from the Apple store, I just saw it online somewhere, from Amazon I think. I ended up buying a similar one from eBay. We'll see how it works.

Brain,

I do have a similar set up as you now, in the same location, as Mike said. But mine does not secure the iPhone (or any other device for that matter) very well at all and I would like it a little higher up on the dash so I can change songs, etc, while driving.

Al
    Like i said earlier, look at the RAM mounts. They have a mount to fit anything, anywhere and they are bulletproof.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Cab- headed up there at noon today with the kido! Maybe we need to do a group trip with Mike! haha! -Brian
    Hope you're having a great time up there! Let us know how your daughter does.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Like i said earlier, look at the RAM mounts. They have a mount to fit anything, anywhere and they are bulletproof.
    I looked at the RAM handle bar mount and didn't like it. It attaches with two zip ties (not as secured as a clamp) and it's a fixed mount so you can't adjust the angle of the holder.

The one I bought has a clamp mount that tightens with a thumb screw and has an adjustable head so I can set it just right. I'll report back once I get it.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al - skiing was a blast. Hit the magic carpet for a few warmups and then she was ready for the lifts. Did fantastic too! after 2.5 hours of runs, she was completely spent. Spent some time in the lodge hoping for a second wind but she had no gas left. What a nice night up there... Calm winds and cyrstsl clear.

The lift operator did look at me kinda funny when I showed up in my new icelandic shaman skis.... Hehe! Great time. (15 years since I got new skis).

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Al - skiing was a blast. Hit the magic carpet for a few warmups and then she was ready for the lifts. Did fantastic too! after 2.5 hours of runs, she was completely spent. Spent some time in the lodge hoping for a second wind but she had no gas left. What a nice night up there... Calm winds and cyrstsl clear.

The lift operator did look at me kinda funny when I showed up in my new icelandic shaman skis.... Hehe! Great time. (15 years since I got new skis).

Brian
    HAHA he prolly thought you were some Rich poser and didnt have a clue what you were doing man LOL. Kinda like some boat owners we know right? HAHAH They got the gear and the look with no ability to even get in the water.

AL - would love to go try snowboarding, most of my summer crew are snowboarders as well and i want to get out but unfortunatly i have to wait and see what the doc says about my right knee. Its all messed up i cant knee on it or go up stairs without a lot of pain
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Looks like Mike is getting a Xmas voucher for a free trip to the Doc. Check your stocking man.... I think there's a hospital shirt in there! Or just come down to the Exile shop, we can put your knee on the CNC and see if we can fix it right up. We dont take insurance tho! Oui!

Kido's do make it difficult to get to the mountain or just plain do anything. Looks like WED I'm head up for a dad's trip. Heather Canyon here I come!!! Al, you around WED? Meetcha up there?

-Brian

Brian,

I should be able to join you Wed. I'll txt ya to coordinate.

Great to hear that your daughter had a good first day skiing! Won't be long before she'll be going down Heather with you!

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    HAHA he prolly thought you were some Rich poser and didnt have a clue what you were doing man LOL. Kinda like some boat owners we know right? HAHAH They got the gear and the look with no ability to even get in the water.

AL - would love to go try snowboarding, most of my summer crew are snowboarders as well and i want to get out but unfortunatly i have to wait and see what the doc says about my right knee. Its all messed up i cant knee on it or go up stairs without a lot of pain
    Sorry to hear about the knee. U definitely want that 100% before u try snowboarding.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV