Thread: Merry Christmas

Default Merry Christmas

Someone egged my truck last night. Hope everyone else is having a Merry Christmas as well.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sorry to hear that. Did it damage the paint?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I don't think so, I washed it as soon as i found. It did however cake up pretty good on the nerf bars.

It's funny how I never had any vandalism issues until I moved to really nice neighbor hoods.

In our last neighbor hood if you parked your car on the street you would get your tires slashed on occassion, apparently here you get egged. I think it is the evil old people that are HOA NAZIS. you know, the same ones who send you mean letters when the boat is in the driveway too long or the grass gets an inch too tall...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Yes thats bored ritzy kids for you lol. They got it so well and so they are trying to be like the bad gang bangers but they just dont know how LOL.

They know if they goto a bad neighborhood and do that they might get a cap in the arse
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The thing about the egging a car-the shell will actually cut into the paint and after a little while the paint will open and you will have this pretty little round area like a snow flake, and takes awhile for this to happen. Royally sucks this happened-Karma's a bitch to the ones who partake
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart