Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm in Alabama and it's supposed to warm up this week. Talking about 70 so it shoud be warmer down there.

I can do trunks down to water temp 60; wet suit to 50; dry suit below that

Ed thanks for the offer on the ski- I think I'll bring my own though so they can give me any tips for tuning it.

Max- that's exactly what I'm hoping for- some "homework" to work on between now and when I hopefully make it to the liquid edge in May
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Default It's ON

well I made my reservations at Swiss for Saturday morning- man I'm nervous and excited. Any tips from you guys who have done this before regarding getting the most out of it? Last time I did a ski clinic the guy gave me so many things to work on I just ended up confused. I'm thinking about bringing a voice recorder or notebook to help me remember everything.

Ed it looks like the temps are in the 80s down there this week- water warming up at all? I'm thinking of brining my long wetsuit- sound about right for a northerner?
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!

Default had a great time at swiss

well Ed thanks for the ski school rec. I made it to swiss on saturday- wonderful escape from the goat rodeo called Disney (though the kids had a great time there). My plane ended up being delayed so I got to the diz at about 3 am and then skied at 9:30 later that morning; needless to say my skiing was not great but it was a good experience. got my "homework assignment" that will hopefully help me on the course. I met a guy in his 50s from Norway that started skiing the course at my age and this guy could rip it- so that gives me hope. Then I saw a 13 year old kick my rear. It would have been nice to ski more than one set and visit Ed's Surf School but I got swallowed by the Disney monster (did I mention that place is a zoo?). Hopefully I can make it back next winter for longer.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!

Skiyaker, any pics? Of the instructors?
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles