Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2007 mobius lsv

The wake on those is awesome. I'm sure you'll love it. Their a little smaller interior but lets face it you're having all your fun behind the boat anyways. Got any pics of the boat you're getting?
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I'll post it up when I know!!!

Awesome. My buddies has the 8.1L engine. It's a beast to say the least, it rattles your brain standing on the platform.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Looks like im keeping the Moomba, bought a new truck instead. We will be experimenting with really dumping the front of the boat this year see if that helps the wake curling over issue, new ballast bags just arrived, 1000lb triangle bow sac, and replacing the old style ski locker bag with the current 400lb bag.

I don't know if the 03' hull is the same as the 00', but my current setup has a wake with some pop. This is my buddy, but you can atleast see the wake's thickness at the peak. I think you went with the right route of getting a truck vs. newer boat.

I think so. The boat seemed to have a much nicer shaped wake when it was stock, I rode it at 70 feet, 22mph, and the wake was a very desirable shape. as soon as I upgraded the rear sacs to 500 lb bags, the wake took a turn for the worst even when we added the two stock bags in the back to the front. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with the boat this year with all the extra weight up front. pic attached shows stock wake from 4 years ago.

forgot the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

really the stock wake surprised me... my boat didn't come with factory ballast so everything is custom. it may sound goofy but i filled the boat up with 15 or so people, way over max, and pretty much moved people around, to different ballast locations, to really determine what ballast setup i needed/wanted to go with. three people in each rear locker looks funny as hell cruising around... the boat looks like some batman, Ady Gil boat from Whale Wars (retarded as* show btw). but anyways, goodluck with whatever setup you end up going with.
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue