Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 mobius lsv

Older Super air's have by far the firmest wake in the business !

Older Vlx Malibu's in my opinion are very similar to the Lsv, But if you run to slow with a lot of weight they both have a false lip...Or I guess it would be a mushy lip. But I think the Lsv can be more vert then the Vlx.

I am lucky enough to ride with a few guy's that have a lot of big tricks and they never complain about the Lsv. I do run about #2700 in it though.

All are good boats and I decided to get my Lsv because it was the same price as a used boat that would have been 4-5 years old ( 210,VLX,X2 ) And my friends have all 3 of those other boats so I can still ride them throughout our rotation.

I do believe the fit and finish is not as plush on the Lsv as the other boats. But my driver seat is comfy and the wake is good so I'm happy with it.
    07 LSV usually DUMPED

How do you weight your boat? And do you have any problems with dipping the nose?
    Last edited by bzubke1; 12-14-2010 at 09:11 PM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

i am up around dfw all the time (grew up in richardson). i will definitely let you know when i am up there next in the summer and ill bring the boat as well
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sounds good.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Thanks for the vid, wake looks real good, does look alot like an older malibu vlx. Looks very different to my current lsv and thats what I was hoping to see.

So you gonna stick with moomba? I wouldn't blame you if you went with a vlx or super air though. I don't think you can really go wrong with any of em.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

wont know till January 8th, going to go look at it then, and if the boat checks out ill be buying it, I was offered a good deal on a 2007 with a good trade in value on my 2003, if I had the coin I would definately go with the malibu or nautique, but I would rather keep that extra cash and spend it on gas actually using the boat.

Looks like the dealer wont let me put down a deposit on the boat till spring, which for me is crucial, as I have no intention of buying a wakeboard boat without test driving it and riding behind it, which is impossible right now due to frozen lakes. After talking with the dealership sales guy I bought my first boat from at the boat show, it looks like I will be working a deal to get into a nautique 210 team, they will let me put down deposit and test it in the spring, like a good dealer should. Unfortunately in Ontario Moomba's dealership network is definately lacking, we have one ridiculously overpriced dealership in the Muskokas that tries to sell moombas for the price of a nautique, and the other is simply too far away from my area.

A brand new 210?
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

definately not a brand new 210. 2003 to a 2006