Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 mobius lsv

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    Man it took forever to upload that. The details are in the description.

where are you riding in this picture? looks like a river??
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

That's the brazos river near weatherford. Its one of the best spots to wakeboard and ski in texas. Butter for miles.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Nice vid. River looks great.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

sounds like ill have to make a camping trip up that way this summer! can you fill me in on all the secrets of the area?, where to launch, hang out ect ect
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

There's two different stretches of the Brazos river that are great for riding. The place I usually ride is where the river flows into lake granbury. The second is where the brazos flows into lake whitney. There are no public camping grounds where I ride but hamm creek is a good place to camp and launch the boat on the stretch north of lake whitney. The lake whitney stretch is definatley more scenic but the water levels out there drop more often. Both have good beaches to pull up to and chill. But "tin top"(what locals call the area I ride) has a rope swing out of a tree that is a lot of fun. Both places are better to go during the week. The weekends can get kinda busy.

Have you ever been to the trinity river north of lake livingston?
    Last edited by bzubke1; 12-13-2010 at 03:45 PM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    There's two different stretches of the Brazos river that are great for riding. The first is where I usually ride where the flows into lake granbury. The second in where the brazos flows into lake whitney. There are no public camping grounds where I ride but hamm creek is a good place to camp and launch the boat on the stretch north of lake whitney. The lake whitney stretch is definatley more scenic but the water levels out there drop more often.

Have you ever been to the trinity river north of lake livingston?
    i have not, we used to own lake front land on livingston when i was a kid by my dad sold it when he moved to venezuela for work in 1996. now he is kicking himself for it. i used to live in dallas and the trinity river was always associated with dead bodies

i used to go to whitney when i was a kid and do the cluff jumping (we did not have a boat)
    David

I've heard the trinity north of livingston is supposed to be amazing, apparently you can ride one way until you hit half a tank then go back the other way and it's all smooth and deep. Bethy creek resort is real popular and I've heard they have a system 2.0 but I might be wrong. I want to make a trip down there I'm just nervous about the gators.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

This is the swing I was talking about at tin top. You could spend hours there, it never gets old.

-2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

well like i said, we used to own property at livingston and that is where we went boating and tubing and such when i was a little kid. i had no idea there were even gators out there until last year when someone told me about it. apparently they only hang out in coves in certain parts of the lake. i have no heard many stories of people being attacked.

i might have to make a trip up there and check out the trinity if it is that smooth. not as far of a drive for me as it is for you. if you go let me know and ill see if i can't meet you with my lsv
    David

I'm hoping to get down there at least once next summer.

If you ever come up towards DFW let me know i'll show you around the river.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV