Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

alright dusty, no paint pic, it doesn't exist
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Hey KG check out the subwoofer setup under the observers seat behind the driver on this boat, it would allow you to keep all your existing leg room.

http://earmarkmarine.com/install_supra_24-1.asp
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I think I have studied every boat on his site 5 times over. That storage compartment is one of the most heavily used compartments on my boat so I can't sacrifice it. I like the idea though!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Haven't followed this thread and just read the last few posts, but you can add a sealed 12-inch or ported 10-inch to a Supra 24 under the driver's helm console and not give up any leg or foot room. The enclosure rides up on the face of the hump and your feet fit underneath with full depth up to the base of the hump. All concealed behind a facade. There are numerous examples.

David
    Earmark Marine

That is the goal david. Just have to build it, unless of course you are having a big sale or even need someone to show off your setup.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

KG,
    Humm, free in exchange for promotion. That's a generous offer. I'll have to consider it.

David, I believe your ported 10" enclosure is what we discussed on the phone a few weeks back. What was the size of the ported 10" setup?

Most bass-reflex 10-inch enclosures run just over two cubic feet external displacement including internal volume, the woofer, port volume, port wall and exterior material. Ours runs just a little smaller to fit this application so we have modified the alignment a bit. And, it sounds great!

David
    Earmark Marine

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    I think I have studied every boat on his site 5 times over. That storage compartment is one of the most heavily used compartments on my boat so I can't sacrifice it. I like the idea though!
    I hear ya. Its hard to give up storage. I love the seating on those 24 supra's.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
    KG,
    Humm, free in exchange for promotion. That's a generous offer. I'll have to consider it.
    Come up with anything today? I'm sure you have been thinking about it. I'll clear my inbox out just in case ...
    2016 Moomba Mojo