Threaded View

Default New Stereo Install Help Please

Alright guys, here is what I am working with so far. I'm looking to make sure I have this right. 2 main questions:

1. Do I have the tower speakers (Krypt) wired correctly to the Jl G1300 Amp? The Krypt are 4 ohm each, but I need it to be a 2ohm at the amp so each gets 150 watts. I originally thought that I needed to wire them in Parallel a the Roswell bar, and make on connection per pair to the Jl. However, looking at the JL, it has 2 + and 2 - inputs and says above them "min. 2ohm" So, if wired as my pic shows, straight from speaker to amp vs linking speakers, is the amp converting to a 2ohm output, or 150 to each speaker?

2. For the 4 channel amp, where will i be best served tying the last 2 Polk's in?

Also, any input regarding the rest of the layout is welcome. The Tsunami Distribution block is a fused block which holds 1 60 amp per each + output. It also is the ground distribution block, so it's all in one. I'm a bit unsure of how the dvc sub should be wired as well, but think I have it done the best and safest way.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dusty2221; 12-10-2010 at 02:05 PM.