Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Actually I just ordered another one, I figure for thrity eight bucks it will be nice to have a spare.
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Or if you have the space and the amp for it, you could wire them in parallel off your amp, creating a 2ohm load. Splitting the 2ohm power output is probably the equivalent of what your amp will do at 4ohm. If and only if the amp is 2ohm stable though...

I'm toying with doing this with my Polk 12's (had a buy one get one free deal). My 750 kicker amp birth sheet is rated at about 948 watts so I'm putting over 450 watts to my 400 watt RMS sub at 4 ohms. Adding the second sub would create a 2ohm load and the amp should have the power to handle both with no problem.

Trick is, where the hell am I going to put another 12" sub box.... And do I really want the boat to rattle apart...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Hey for those guys who bought one of these 12" Kenwood subs - how are they holding up? My daughter just blew hers. Tore almost the entire perimeter of the rubber/foam. But you could hear typically her coming from a quarter mile away up until that point...

Lesson learned for her since Dad's not buying another one. She listens to a lot of booty bass stuff but I'm surprised it didn't last. Anybody else?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...