Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

^^ditto on what kane said!

Another 'all the best' to your wife SmokeDog.
    Mine doesn't have anything to do with the old "Santa Claus is comin to town" Christmas movie, although the timing of this topic is pretty fitting.

When I was a youngster I worked at Les Schwab and everyone had a nickname, some unmentionable. "Berg" is part of my last name so IceBerg and BergMan were a few but they never stuck. A few years later after college we used to play some networked computer games (Quake) after hours at work every once in a while along with beer and pizza. One guy started bringing in his home brews. Somehow Berglund and Brewmaister got mixed together and it stuck.

This was great fun until the company discovered what we were "working late" on and shut us down - that was our story anyway...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I'm from saskatcewan and i love riding wakeboards and love the saskatchewan roughriders... kinda dualpurpose.

My other nickname is from when i worked the rigs and someone called me Geoffrey Dahmer.... Dahmer was my nickname out there till i pulled the pin and moved back to sask.
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

When joining the forum I was under intense pressure to think of a user name on the spot and drew a blank. So I thought for a minute and said well I live in southeast Arkansas may as well use that SEARK.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

I'm the mechanic and fix-it guy amongst family, friends and neighbors since most have no mechanical or home repair abilities at all. I'd give them a bad time or "razz" them about it. One day I was replacing a sprinkler head in my brother-in-laws lawn and giving him a bad time and he said "you're just the razzing man aren't you" and it stuck, over the years it was shortened to "the razzman".
    2007 Mobius LSV

Last name is Hill and I used to be a rodeo bullfighter, And folks called me Hillbilly.

I think that's why I have a fear of inverts. If I ever ended up upside down in the air fighting bulls I knew something was wrong. Now I find it hard to get myself into an inverted position lol.
    07 LSV usually DUMPED

Murray is my last name and Moomba is my brand of boat.

Great thread.... Mine is very easy but canucklehead. A beauty as I am a die hard Canuck fan. Saskyrider well... Sorry lmao maybe next year right. Cheers guys

Yep.... Bitter pill to swallow..... Again! God I hate calvillo!
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Great thread...

Copen is my last name, I wore #80 while playing high school and college football.

My family has always worn #24 for practically every sport, when it came time to choose numbers my sophomore year of high school, 24 was taken. I chose 80 based on a team photo taken when my Dad was a senior, he was wearing #80 because he played tight end; in that era they held true to the numbering system assigned to positions. When I went to college the first day I reported to camp, all of our gear was in our assigned lockers, to my surprise, and pleasure, there was ole #80 on all of my equipment.

I've been attached to it ever since.
    2000 Kamberra