Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Profile/User names

Some are more obvious than others but how or why did you choose you user name? Mine is because I've been an avid golfer since I was 5yrs old. I'm a 2-3 handicap and my friends are a bunch of clowns on the course and will yell "you da man" sometimes when I tee off

nice thread. thought about this a couple of time myself.

my last name is "Wolfe." High school and college friends added the "man." The "131" is for my birthday - January 31st.

Mine username is to celebrate my favorite wakeboarding move - the frontside 90, aka brain rinse, faceplant, and scorpion.

Mine has no meaning at all. In the early days of internet, I would change ISPs so I could get that free month or two of service so I made up a name that was short and not copied by someone else and I would jump to another ISP. I could also tell where I have been as that name was already used. I get on a few other sites so if you see a "zabooda" out there it is me. When I give my email address over the phone, phonetically (pardon the pun) it is easy to spell out. Someone on line once thought it meant something in Russian.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Mine-well not sure, wife actually came up with but could have had something to do with that movie "Dazed and confused"?

Other name I have on other forums is Arrowhand-cause I shot a arrow into my left hand-dont ask. Lets just say pulling it all the way back out was not what I would call fun, but was kinda funny watching my wife freak out bigtime
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

my first name is scott, my ex wifes first name is marla. we went by sandm, as in s&m since we have been on the internet. divorced early this year, so not sure what I would really change to. she doesn't use any online forums, so I guess really no reason to right now...

short story, tried to get sandm put on my license plates years ago. got it approved, then got a call 2 days later from the dmv manager and she told me "absolutely no way that is going on". I told her why? it's just our initials. she said "you know what it means just as much as I do". end of story and had to pick something else

oh ya, good thread btw... will be interested to see other's responses.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sandm, I have no clue what it really means. It is just another DMV person using their power because they can. In Oregon i have seen some offensive plates but they let them do it.

moombadaze, That is a great movie.

As far as my name is I have been Jester since the beginning. I use to have Jester all over the internet but most of my first emails have been deleted because of too much spam. I use to have it on Hotmail but it was deleted because of an "Upgrade" and someone took it before I could get it again. My all time move is Top Gun and I was Jester since i was ahead of the game. All of my friends just call me Jester since that was my gaming handle for so many years.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

grew up sailing and was my favorite sport till we moved away from the lake. 216 area code for our primary email address. ---Now I gotta make a wave to Surf with a BOAT, who would have thunk it???

SandM: I thought it was short for Sandman, at least that's an excuse you could use (-:

Great thread!
    I used to work graveyards in a big process plant with an intercom/PA system. We would always try to out due each other by paging each other with annoying nicknames that played off of either your name or a characteristic of of the person you paged. One night my buddy paged "RYAN NEWTY" and I heard the whole plant erupt in laughter. I hated it at first but then like anything else you get used to it and now I'm rather proud of it.

PWI as usual...

I am a Vancouver Canucks fan. They are affectionately refered to as "Canuckle Heads"
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V