Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Sandm, I have no clue what it really means. It is just another DMV person using their power because they can. In Oregon i have seen some offensive plates but they let them do it.
    Jester- nws it's all right here, just ignore #2 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=s%26m

Quote Originally Posted by sailing217 View Post
    SandM: I thought it was short for Sandman, at least that's an excuse you could use (-:
    believe me, I worked it for 15 minutes on the phone but she was not budging.. it's actually all good as I'd have to get rid of them now...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Nothing wrong with a little S & M, Spaghetti and Meatballs. If you want too you can make any set of words or letters dirty.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Funny thread. SandM now has a completely different meaning to me

i will probably ruin your original thoughts on mine.. here goes.

JMV are my initials and as Newty states nicknames that you first hate can certainly change. "otto" was my nickname in college because iw would have the stereo on loud, TV on a football game all whlie doing my school work. Sooo one of my roommates got annoyed and started calling "One or The Other" OTO which quickily became OTTO Kinda Funny.

YDM S&M & OTTO should all have a golf skins games at some moomba outing sometime
    Last edited by jmvotto; 12-02-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

bring it on, as long as there is handicapping involved. I think my last registered one was a 15, and can probably play to an 11 or so right now... you all better be careful tho after seeing what my username is. never know what my "proper" golf attire is
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Kane is my middle name and my godfather's name. When I had to make a name for ebay about 10 years ago I couldn't get anything to work. I was looking for boat parts at the time so Kaneboats was pretty natural. It also sounds kind of like a small rowboat dealership or something: "Kane Boats".
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I am an avid Drag Racer. So when I am not out on the water, I am Gone Racing!!
    2008 Mobius XLV, Z5 Rack, RockFord Fosgate Amps and 12" Rockford sub, DBoot5 8" & 6" Tower speakers, Kicker Amp and 6.5" interior speakers, Inland Surf, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Aerial Swing Away Racks, Perfect Pass StarGazer, ACME 1235 and Evolution Cover.

It is becoming apparent to me that I have no imagination... K is for Kraig and...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

jmb is just my initials.

cab13367 is my username at work (first 3 letters of last name followed by employee #). It meets the criteria for usernames for most sites so I use it for everything. That way, I don't have to remember multiple usernames. Nothing interesting as some of you others, just practical
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Mine was given to me automatically when signing up to xbox live many years ago.

It stuck with me ever since.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.