Default Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

I plan on going to this event tomorrow. Venue is the Rosemont Convention Center near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. I think the chairman or owner of the event is a Moomba Outback owner. Have had this as a save-the-date on my calendar since early this year. Anything in particular of which you guys want me to capture and post a picture?
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

mmmmmm....
    one of my fav. muscle cars: 1969 Mustang Mach I with the 351c motor. dad had one as a kid. only mach with quad headlights. white body, red stripe and flat black shaker hood.

have a good time. wish I was there. nothing like drooling over some 60's eyecandy
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

It's a slow time of year around here. Please post pics of anything you see that you like. I love the old vettes-- who doesn't?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

meh, old vette's are kinda ugly. especially the 50's models with anemic engines to boot
    now I could stare all day at camaro's, stangs, cuda's, and who could not fall in love with the clothesdryer rack on the back of the roadrunners

like kane says tho. anything will be nice to look at. I can appreciate the time and energy anyone puts into a classic even if it's not what I would buy.

one request: post pics of either cars a father/son built with a story or (somewhat) daily drivers. nothing worse than looking at cars that some rich sob drops 100k for that has a plastic engine block for show and tires that will never see asphalt..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Got your requests. Going this afternoon. Look for pics this evening.
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default As Promised

Fabulous time. More than 500 classic cars under one roof. My favorite? A two-door black 69' Charger RT. Congratulations to Moomba Outback owner Ashton family on organizing and producing a great event. Found a 1969 Mustang Mach 1, but had the 428 engine. Lots of old vettes, as well as Camaros and cudas. Was not able to confirm a real father/son project car. Spotted a blown vette. Actually had two turbos, putting out 1,000 HP. Link will take you to my album page. Select "2010 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals." Enjoy!

https://forum.moomba.com/album.php?u=2847
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Thanks for sharing-some real nice cars in there.

But what the heck was the red car in the background on photo 17
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Just spotted these pics...awesome!

We had a great show and 2011 is going to be even better.

The car behind the grey AMX in pic 17 is an AMC Spirit/AMX that was modified for SCCA racing. Cool car indeed! It was in a 12 car display of AMC muscle called the "AMC-Ya" display. The guys who organized the display are working on putting together an even bigger display for 2011 with differant AMC's.

Thanks for posting the pics and please mark 11-19/11-20 on your calendar!

Bashton