Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever...

Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    dont you want to hit both sides??? Nothing make me more frustrated than when you get behind the boat and the wake are not even.
    We do hit both sides, re-read my last post. Below 22mph it's just barely washed on the lip on the opposite wake, not the wake you're launching off of.

So it washes as you start your cut at the wake and increases as you load the line? And when you cut back from the other side is stays firm on cutting side and washes in the landing side.

So it stays firm on which ever side you are making your cut on??

Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    So it washes as you start your cut at the wake and increases as you load the line? And when you cut back from the other side is stays firm on cutting side and washes in the landing side.

So it stays firm on which ever side you are making your cut on??
    Yes, good shape and size on the cutting side with very minimal wash on the lip of the landing side. I should have mentioned that if you're short line then the wake is clean on both at slower speeds 21-22. If you're riding the XLV with 70' line then you need to be at 23+.

That makes sense. I do agree about crashing at 23-24 hurt more. When I upgraded to 750s rear and 650 bow we bumped the speed up to 23 and you can go way bigger and fall way harder!