Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just got back to this. Had to go out of town for a couple days. That sequence makes no sense to me. I wonder why the L. Front which should be closest to the master would be second in line?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

On Saturns & most front wheel drive vehicles the chambers in the master cylinder control left front brake & right rear brake & so on, so if you loose one of the chambers, you still have one front brake & one rear brake working. Unlike older cars & most rear wheel drive vehicles, which each m/c chamber controls front brakes & rear brakes. There for you have to bleed the brakes in the proper sequence in order to get the air out. I did double check on the bleed sequence for the '95 Saturn sc2 on Mitchell repair site. And it is RR, LF, LR, RF. I have seen many tech's get stumped when bleeding brakes after replacing hydrolic parts in the brake system with low pedal or can't get the air out until the proper bleed sequence is performed. Not saying there is not another problem, but I would try this 1st.
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

Thanks very much for this. I'll try it tonight and let you know. Definitely worth a shot. Daughter is getting more humble with all the walking though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Didn't she become more humble when you broke her arm?
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier