Default Exile Sub enclosure

This winter I plan on upgrading my sub enclosure. Is exile still making these for the moombas? Those that have them are you still happy with them? Thanks in advance.

Yes they are still making them. Mine has held up excellently, looks and sounds as good as day one. Well worth it imo.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Very happy with mine, even happier now that I am driving it with an Exile amp.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Very happy with mine, even happier now that I am driving it with an Exile amp.
    I'll be joining you on that one very soon!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Very happy with mine, and the ease of installation and quality of sound and workmanship make it well worth the money.

Brad - Overall we've had pretty good results with the enclosures. We ran into some snag's, revised a couple of things, and fine tuned where needed.

Here's a couple of important things to keep in mind:

- A lot of guys give me a shout about wanting an "enclosure" and also want to "shoe horn" a myriad of woofers into them. This doesnt work. The enclosure has A lot of internal bracing which can conflict with many of the woofers on the market. They also contain a "craddle" for the Big12 woofer. I can probably post some pics if people want to see the internals but what I'm trying to say is if you want one of these enclosures, plan on using an Exile woofer. Retro fits, have proven to be headaches.

- This is a DYI kit. It's not a slamn dunk 5 min installation.

- The face of the system is Vinyl wrapped in a color similar to your helm tone.

- These systems are available in 3 flavors
    Stage1 400W
    Stage2 600W
    Stage 3 1600W

- These systems are BASS REFLEX designs for 12" woofer only. (for moomba's). We offer a 15" version for Surpa and Malibu

- The enclosure is 100% composite material. I.E. Not wood or mdf or the like.

- there's a good youtube video on these enclosures. It covers a lot of what I mentioned here.

Hope that all helps.

Shoot me a PM if you need any other info.

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Question

I know these enclosures are based on the LSV. Is there one currently for the Outback DD?
    07 Outback DD

Mikey - The designs are different. The DD and LSV have different size constraints. But short answer is, yes... we got you covered.

-Brian
    Exile Audio