Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wolfe,
    Did you pay any attention to how the New tower on that LSV is as a far as getting in and out of the boat? Looks like it would make stepping on and off at a dock a challenge. Love the look, but looks like it blocks the side pretty well??
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Cool

I went to a Mastercraft customer appreciation night last night ,who also happens to be the new Moomba Supra dealer here as well. They had a new Supra 242 as part of the surprise unveillingalong with a new X25.Both very nice looking boats. The X25 had a cool feature in triple wakeplates to ease the surf set up.
    There was a new Lsv with the new tower,and as mentioned above getting in/out might be hampered by the location as it is set back a ways from the window sill etc.It looks cool but unfortunetely not as cool as the new electric ,robotic looking tower Mastercraft has now just revealed to the public. That is one cool looking tower.
    Also another big announcement on there part was about Ilmor now being the new motor of Mastercraft although that secret has been out for awhile.I actually was talking to the president of Ilmor himself and it seams like a very solid reasonable or Way out there motor if you wish.Motors start at 340hp to 540hp then you can get into the more exotic Viper version up to 720hp,Then they offer supercharged versions. Hp ratings +++++++.
    they had a X35 in the show with a supercharged motor but never heard the Hp but did find out the supercharger was a 14,000.oo upgrade.
    As mentioned this was primarily a MC show but they did have a small showing of Skiers Choice products .

Definetely some cool stuff coming up/out just a matter at what cost i guess.
    07 Outback DD

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    Did you pay any attention to how the New tower on that LSV is as a far as getting in and out of the boat?
    We hopped in and out off the trailer several times, threw my 2 1/2 yr old son up & in about a dozen times (I love that my son loves boats!) and never noticed the tower being in the way. Maybe different from a dock. Might have to ask to take that boat out for a test run to see if that's going to be a problem.

The bigger issue for me with that tower is the inability to have a Z5, or similar, bimini. After using the Monster Cargo bimini for the last 2 seasons, I'm a big fan.

I'd rather have the z5 with the old tower style than the new tower myself
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart