Default kicker KMT6's tower speakers

hi guys do any of you know about the kicker KMT6's speakers. sound quility and area of sound if you can here them when skiing ? thanks guys

Skiing vs boarding?...That's wide and fast which seems even more challenging to get sound to the skier.
    The Kicker KMT6, even though it has a horn tweeter, is not an HLCD (horn loaded 'compression' driver) and can't compete with many HLCDs in power and projection. Of all the non-HLCDs, the KMT6 is most capable of getting sound out to 80 feet while underway. And, they require a solid 150 watts per channel to do this. This is a true tower speaker designed for this function and not a car stereo speaker retrofitted into a can. You get an aggressive horn tweeter with dual midbass drivers that have continuous cones (no interruption from a tweeter mounting post) which means greater effective cone area. A very good value if you are staying in the under $500 budget. There are other options for better sound quality at the same price point but you will absolutely give up projection ability in the exchange.

David
    Earmark Marine

Another thing to remember is that each pod is 3 ohms so if you are planning to bridge a four channel amp to drive these two pods, your amp might thermal as most amps are not stable below 4 ohms when operating bridged.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I have these on my LSV, and everything David said is right. They are a great value if you are on a budget. They sound really good when surfing, and they're decent for wakeboarding, but I typically don't care about hearing music while I'm wakeboarding. If that was more of a priority, I probably would have spent a little more and went for some HLCDs, but I'm very happy with them for my purposes.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold