ROAD TRIP!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

very nice-congrats

lift should be very easy to convert from the straps to proper support
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by adsman View Post
    thanks for the great feedback...

some more details based on your responses:

- the house is very appealing to me because it is 5 mins away from my current house now. I live in a very residential area.... and the house would be 10 mins away from Home Depot / Best Buy / Groceries etc... and a 35min commute to work... on top of that, my kids wouldnt even have to change elementary school and district.

- i am very familiar with the lake.... it has been my primary lake for 2 years
    you go to lake houston?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by VA LSV View Post
    Lived on the water for 18 years now and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Raised 2 kids that are both water rats for life.

Be sure you know the local zoning and shoreline regulations.
    Have lived on the water now for 8 years and LOVE IT!!! Ok I had to spend some money on a fence to keep my dogs from going to the waters edge. Something about being a favorite food of alligators. But to get up in the morning and to see the Moomba hanging in the lift knowing it will take about 5 minutes to go out into the lake!

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    you go to lake houston?
    DING DING!

correct... not the greatest lake in the world, but its very convienient...
    2007 Mobius LSV

i heard that lake was real polluted? how is the water out there? it looks like lake houston is actually the closest lake to where i live but my boat is stored at somerville
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    i heard that lake was real polluted? how is the water out there? it looks like lake houston is actually the closest lake to where i live but my boat is stored at somerville
    its terrible. fresh water sharks, snakes, gators, 20 to 1 jetski to ski boat ratios on weekdays ... only about 2-3 ft deep with stumps everywhere... constant chop, even at sunrise and sunset

the water is toxic... even though your drinking the water every day... its the city of houston's main water supply...

the lake is definatly not worth anyone finding their way out here.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Do I sense some subterfuge here?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Wow, adsman, I have the same problems on our lake. I also try and warn people away from it and steer them towards the other lakes in GA. It's for their own good of course.

Quote Originally Posted by adsman View Post
    its terrible. fresh water sharks, snakes, gators, 20 to 1 jetski to ski boat ratios on weekdays ... only about 2-3 ft deep with stumps everywhere... constant chop, even at sunrise and sunset

the water is toxic... even though your drinking the water every day... its the city of houston's main water supply...

the lake is definatly not worth anyone finding their way out here.
    haha, guess i will stick to somerville then. took the LSV to rinkers yesterday to get the tranny and vdrive service done as well as a fresh water flush kit installed.

do you go there? and if so, what is you experience with them like?
    David