ok, so I go out yesterday on the water and find a few problems with my new boat. I now have 14 hours on it, so I am getting close to getting it serviced for the first time. I am wondering if all these electrical problems could possible be linked to something that can easily be fixed.

First, my blower will not come on anymore. The switch lights up, but the blower will not move. I checked the breaker under the swtich and it does not feel to be poped.

Next, I noticed my fuel guage is not working. The needle is stuck way below "E", even though I just filled up. I know the fuel guage it not the most accurate thing in the world. However, before yesterday, it was atleast jumping around alittle, now its just off tot he side and not moving.

Also, My 12v plugs dont seem to be working anymore, both of them, the one by the drivers seat and the one in the glove compartment. Im not real sure of the acc switched, so I tryed the swtiched in all the different configs. I could not get my 12v air pump to work, and I know it works since I tried it on my car when I got home.

I have a 2004 moomba outback, without ballast.

Any help would be great. I hope that its something easy to fix. Otherwise, it will have to wait until I get it to its first servicing at the dealer.

Thanks!