Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Personalized Seadek Pad

I orderd this pad from Chuck at SeaDek last winter and installed it in the spring. Finally got around to posting these photos. Can't say enough about how much better the SeaDek is versus the stock. Money very well spent.

The HMB logo has meaning to us as we have our boat and cabin on Half Moon Bay, Sylvan Lake. I've grew up there every weekend and now raising my family doing the same. The Moomba is a part of the family so adding the HMB logo to it was a cool personal touch.

Note how well it goes with the Custom Coolies (greatest ever) thanks again to Ian!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jon J; 10-21-2010 at 05:31 PM.

looks good..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thumbs up

Dude that's pretty sweet. How do you keep your friends from scratching your black boat when they are putting there boards on?

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    Dude that's pretty sweet. How do you keep your friends from scratching your black boat when they are putting there boards on?
    Probably the same way i do on my black LSV, sit your a$$ on the platform and put your board on in the water.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Jon J View Post
    The HMB logo has meaning to us as we have our boat and cabin on Half Moon Bay, Sylvan Lake. I've grew up there every weekend and now raising my family doing the same. The Moomba is a part of the family so adding the HMB logo to it was a cool personal touch.
    Of course now you can never sell the Moomba!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I have a loooonnngg piece of color matched vinyl on the back of my boat that gets changed yearly.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

i was thinking of buying some of that clear 3M stuff to put on the back.

Hey Dru1974 - I was thinking the same thing with the 3M. I was actually looking at buying some 3M from these guys: http://www.invisiblemask.com/site.html for my F150 truck. They have laser cut kits for vehicles but I see they also sell bulk sheets by the foot in 18" and 24" width. A guy could buy the bulk and run a big strip across the transom. Not sure if they ship to Canada so I was going to send it to our place in Phoenix and bring it back. If you are really interested we could set something up. I could just order what you need and mail it to you in Medicine Hat. I would think the 18" width would be perfect. Installation.....LOOKS easy but I've never done it. I just don't want to pay these crooks $650 to install it on my truck.

For now I just give everybody 'crazy eyes' when they are putting on boards / skis and I'm pretty much the only one that dry starts when surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Probably the same way i do on my black LSV, sit your a$$ on the platform and put your board on in the water.
    +1

(10 chars)
    2010 LSV
    2006 Outback V (sold)

Just use this on the transom to save it from board scratches, it's a 3M product. I have it on my boat. IMO, sitting on the platform is a PITA to put on a board and doesn't allow you to snug up your bindings like standing.

https://www.keelshield.com/product/transomshield