Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask The Forum

it's a fine line- I'm pretty sure many users on this forum, maybe even moderators, have ties with manufacturers of everything from aftermarket swimdeck platform pads to snack food items. It's like anything- if a stranger gives you free advice about a product you have to take that for what it's worth. And in the end good point that this forum is funded, moderated, owned by Skiers Choice. And thanks to the mods nobody wants this to be like the victory lane celebration of a nascar race... Moomba Forum polished by (insert favorite wax here) and powered by (insert favorite gasoline brand here) driven by Indmar (ok there's only one engine manufacture for moomba)
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

yaahh- Agree! Thanks mods for what you do this forum is... AWESOME. AND contributors... so much information and help- some other forums phew.... a whole lotta nonsense.

that thread opened up more questions for me than answers...... and i even felt like i knew at least a little about wax and have done some research, but man my head is spinning about it now.... this and that, i thought hot sauce was for hot wings, leverage was what got us into problems with the stock market, and boat babes were the girls that sat up front in the playpen???

detailing experience and expertise would be sweet.

LOL Thanks ED!!! but what about the Yuengling? Speaking of which they had a nice article about your favorite beer in the Wall Street Journal today-looks like they're expanding and hopefully won't be as hard to find after a while
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Ahhh, the last available American macrobrew.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

This forum is the shizzle. I've been trying some HD forums and they are not nearly as good. Props to the mods.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Props accepted on behalf of all mods. I'll drink to that and to you in thanks but it will have to wait till 3 pm today. Now, what time is it in Ireland right now?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I found it's much better to just hang a clock on the wall in the kitchen, set it at noon, and take the batteries out. that way it's always time for a brew
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

It is a sweet amber lager. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!