Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    I an curious if anyone with this problem has the dripless seal system?
    Don't all 07's and newer have the dripless seal?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I sent SC a note this morning calling attention to this thread. I don't know how they will choose to address it, if at all. But they are now aware of this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Exactly, '07 and up.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I Don't know what year did they make it standard equipment......can't acces manuals on my bb
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Default Back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Very well could be others with the same issues, if so they don't seem to be as prevelant imo. Besides the obvious issue at hand imo the first and foremost issue to be addressed is you guys up north and the possibility of freeze damage due to excess water in the hull. In your case, the ongoing repair, imo this is just a stop gap for this instance. Yeah they're getting the water out for now, but what happens next season if it gets in there again? If it is getting around the modular sub structure then the only way to correct it is to pull up the fllor plate and gas tank and re-seal all around there. You said they're going to cut a hole in the floor and seal up the bow gap which I think is a good thing but if that isn't the main culprit than your back to square one in the spring right?

Again SC REALLY needs to weigh in on this before this snowballs out of control and give the owners some answers here!
    To get back on topic it seems the 03 to the 07 models have this problem, if someone from SC is reading all of this can they answer three main questions:
    1. Where is the water coming from?
    2. Can we some how drain the water past the gas tank area to the rear bilge?
    3. If the water freezes under the locker, in the foam, will it create damage to the foam and hull?
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Uh i think that was on topic. We can debate until hell freezes over but until we hear from a reliable source it really does no good to banter right?
    2007 Mobius LSV

Sorry, Razzman I high lighted yours because it is to the point of the hole thread.
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

No problem, I can see where this is going to be a hot topic until some resolution is offered!
    2007 Mobius LSV

I think that SC is carefully considering how to respond since they have already set a precedent by agreeing to pay to fix the issue for mnpracing at a cost of $1500, perhaps thinking that this was an anomaly. Now that many others are discovering the same issue and may want it fixed, this could get expensive for them.

Or maybe I'm all wet and they are just too busy.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I bet right now they are hating the Internet. 20 years ago there would never have been a discussion like this taking place.
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V