Brain, thanks so much for posting that information from SC. It's unfortunate that this is happening to a large number of the loyal customers on this site. I am sure there are countless other boats out there experiencing this issue that aren't on this forum.

In a perfect world, SC would make good on this as part of a 'recall' or something similar. However, we all know it's not a perfect world. I am really stoked to see the proactive approaches by a lot of you guys on here - personally I'm not ready to drill into the floor of my boat - but I am glad to know I have options. And from all appearances, these options have all worked, at least in providing a way to remove the water.

True, it's crap that this is occuring at all, and it would be awesome to dry the area completely up, seal it all 100%, and be done with it. But it sounds like there very well may be numerous places water can get into the place.

So, whether you do or wether you don't try to fix you boat, it makes me feel a little better that SC did have a little to say on it (though they needed prodding several times). I would caution to take their stance at face value, but I don't think they would lead us all astray, not when it comes to the structural integrity of their boats - and not when we all love our Moombas as much as we do!