Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

I wish I had thought about useing this water in the hull to my advantage-Never thought to use that as a excuse to the wife to upgrade to a 2011 LSV
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

No real advantage to go from the 2010 to the 2011 Moomba LSV, the only upgrade that will be worth while is a XLV or a Supra.
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 02-17-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I don't see the advantage of going from your '08 to an '11 either. The ballast system would be better but you have already modded that anyway and a bunch of other stuff is done or on the way. What do you have -- about 110 hrs. on that blue baby?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I agree your 08 is just fine so put a little cream on that nasty itch and enjoy
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    . What do you have -- about 110 hrs. on that blue baby?
    130hrs and am thinking about redoing that frankenstein fillin system
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Really? I'm thinking about cutting another hole in mine but I really only fill the 400 up front and the surf bag so with two pumps running I'm not sure I really care.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yep, I really hate the system I ended up with-pisspoor planing on my part. Been talking with wakemakers a little about the reversible pumps-if I end up with those 1100lb bags I want to be able to surf both sides and will want to do the IBS so would do 4 reverseible pumps.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Yep, I really hate the system I ended up with-pisspoor planing on my part. Been talking with wakemakers a little about the reversible pumps-if I end up with those 1100lb bags I want to be able to surf both sides and will want to do the IBS so would do 4 reverseible pumps.
    DO IT! With those monster 1100s you'd need both fast fill and drain. That would be a super clean install too...

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    DO IT! With those monster 1100s you'd need both fast fill and drain. That would be a super clean install too...
    Mathmatically im at 3200gph fill right now, but thats only to fill one surf bag. Its ugly but works for one bag only and thats the problem-I want to be able to surf both sides myself and if someone else wants to surf goofy they cant.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Sea N' Things View Post
    Well guys, just had a GREAT conversation with John at SC, he has assured me that this issue has been fixed from 09 forward. Since 09 they changed the adhesive and fitting process between hull and deck. Guess I'm in the clear but will follow to see if any 09,10 or 11's have problems. Just to be on the safe side I will also be adding an inspection/access plate to keep an eye on things down there.
    Unless the floor in the ski locker starts to sound like sloshing water underneath it, I wouldn't add a hole where water could then get in. You could introduce the problem yourself, and that would be bad. If it is sealed as they say on the 09 and newer hulls, I wouldn't cut an access hole. But that's just me
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V