Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Default What to do?

I just purchased a left over 2010 Moomba Mobius LSV at the local boat show for what I think a good price. I'm wanting to know if this year is affected as well? I would like the contact info at SC, name and ext, please. I think I will get some sort of additional paper work covering me in the future. Option 2, move into a 2011 or jump up into a Supra. Any advive?
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I wouldn't worry about it. I think the 2010s have glass clear to the front of the bow. But if not add an access port and add a step to your winterization procedure.

I have an 07 Outback V and thought I would have to do the same (drill hole / shop vac) untill I jacked up the front of my trailer while it was situated on an incline and lo and behold it drained!

So maybe you just find yourself a hill at the end of the season, pull out your chocks and then crank up the jack and see what hapens. Maybe you don't have to go about drilling holes afterall.

Worked for me!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

I'm sure, like all new things, they look good and work great (the way the manufactured intended)....The one thing which bothers me, is this an issue which will occures over time, meaning a few years from now? I would like to have peace of mind knowing this problem has been resolved in the 2010, so I just want to cover my hinny for down the road.

Lov the boat, lov the price!

This is my first wake boat, I just traded in my 2008 185 Sea Ray on the Moomba LSV 2010. I was looking for something which has a little something for everyone in my family. My 6yr daughter loves being in the bow, so got the filler cousion to make the playpen. My wife loves laying in the sun, so the boat has a nice sun deck/pad. My 16yr son likes tubing and just hanging out with his buds, so need a boat with some room.....and last but not least, I like watching my family having fun. We haven't tried wake surfing yet but look forward to it

Order up your 750 or 1100 fatsac and get a board. It's a lot of fun!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Well guys, just had a GREAT conversation with John at SC, he has assured me that this issue has been fixed from 09 forward. Since 09 they changed the adhesive and fitting process between hull and deck. Guess I'm in the clear but will follow to see if any 09,10 or 11's have problems. Just to be on the safe side I will also be adding an inspection/access plate to keep an eye on things down there.
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 02-15-2011 at 03:03 PM.

That's great for you fortunately ... unfortunately the rest of us are still screwed.
    2007 Mobius LSV

call john back and tell him he needs to fix my 08
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Sea N' Things View Post
    I just purchased a left over 2010 Moomba Mobius LSV at the local boat show for what I think a good price. I'm wanting to know if this year is affected as well? I would like the contact info at SC, name and ext, please. I think I will get some sort of additional paper work covering me in the future. Option 2, move into a 2011 or jump up into a Supra. Any advive?
    If #2 is a viable option, don't let your wife know that SC said you are in the clear and go buy a 2011 Supra Launch 22V. I'll come up when the snow melts and help you break it in.

You read my mind, I have been looking into the 22ssv. BIG price difference, not sure if its worth it. Got my Moomba LSV for 51k + 5% GST (tax), the Supra 22 SSV is like 16-18k more (mid to high 60's). It would not really matter much to the dealer which boat i go with as they are both new and I didn't take ownership of the Moomba yet, just a 25k deposit.

Stay or upgrade, what say you?????
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 02-17-2011 at 03:34 PM.