Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pfffftttt . . . .

Every 6 yrs, or so, GA Power lowers the lake level so folks can work on their docks, seawalls, etc. This is the year and the lake gets lowered this week, so we pulled the boat out and will get it ready for winter.

It was a beautiful weekend in Central GA, but the kiddos were feeling ill and I think they are simply burned out after playing hard all summer long. So, no last weekend blowout of playing as I had hoped, just a short cruise from the house to the ramp.

Hope those that can continue to get out will enjoy every minute! Also hope Spring comes early in 2011.

Today was my last wakeboard ride. It was windy and cold but it was worth the effort! The water temp was 46 degrees and my 4/3mm wetsuit was not keeping me warm enough.

I put 145 hours on the boat this year so I have nothing to complain about.

+1 about Spring coming early in 2011.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I can't say that I've ever heard that noise from my dog.. but he sure can clear a room quickly

sucks to hear wolf. our lake started dropping the middle of august and is now down 133ft. it's sad to see, but it'll come back next year..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I feel your pain. I put my boat away this weekend and helped close up a friends cabin and move the dock out in the lake for the winter. Great weekend with sun but sad none the less.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Gettin' to be dirtbike time of year. Bummer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

man, dirt season is almost over here. 4wheelers are everywhere with those trying to kill bambi. nice to be rollin down the interstate going to work and get behind a guy coming back from the hills with a big deer head hanging over the back end of the truck.. most of them position it that way so everyone will know what they shot

came around a corner from the movies sat. night about 2 blocks from home. slammed on brakes and almost hit a 5ft tall deer in the middle of the road. hate this time of the year. they're everywhere..

I did the engine portion of winterization yesterday. Hopefully, I get the clean up/shrink wrap done in the next few days. Sad, but no more water play for me until the ear heals. I have vacation next week and a full work plate in early Nov, so I figured I would do it now while the weather is still warm.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Drew, make sure and get some photos of the lake being down with your dock. Wonder if you will find my towel next door?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    man, dirt season is almost over here. 4wheelers are everywhere with those trying to kill bambi. nice to be rollin down the interstate going to work and get behind a guy coming back from the hills with a big deer head hanging over the back end of the truck.. most of them position it that way so everyone will know what they shot

came around a corner from the movies sat. night about 2 blocks from home. slammed on brakes and almost hit a 5ft tall deer in the middle of the road. hate this time of the year. they're everywhere..
    I don't hunt but I sure appreciate the guys that do-- lots of them are good friends of mine. It is so friggin dangerous to have that many deer out this time of year. Driving through western Kentucky about 5 years ago there was a 30 mile stretch with about 25 deer dead in the road. Just amazing. Hope they lengthened the season a little bit there cuz there is no way that many could survive on the land. Cheers to the guys that thin them out before winter and do something with the meat/skins, etc.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

ya, I don't hunt either.. I can't imagine the herds if they were not managed.. lots of debate here on the wolves helping that too..